Pre School Information
To apply for a Pre-School place, please complete an application form and return to the school office.
Please note a place at our pre-school does NOT mean automatic entry to Parkland Primary School, you will still have to apply for a primary school place on the council’s website.
The Government provide all 3 and 4 year olds with 15 hours of FREE childcare per week, or 30 hours for those who qualify, under the Free Early Education Entitlement (FEEE), this can be used in a variety of ways.
Please visit: https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/ for more information on the help that is available to you including Tax Free Childcare.
Parkland Pre-school, set within the Parkland Primary School site, aims to nurture children’s deep desire to learn, experiment, socialise and to gain independence.
What we offer:
· High quality week day, term time child care for 3 and 4 year olds.
· A well-equipped light and bright classroom, set within the Parkland Primary School site
· Direct access to a lovely outdoor area, allowing for free flowing play.
· Free 15 hours weekly childcare for all children.
· Free 30 hours weekly childcare available to eligible families.
· Excellent transition programme for when your child moves into primary education.
· Provision for wrap around care.
· Regular updates on your child’s progress with Tapestry online learning journeys.
· Very good links with SENCO supporting children with additional needs.