If your child will be four years old before 1st September 2017 and therefore starting school for the first time the closing date for applications is January 2017. We are happy to show you around our school. Please contact the office for an appointment.
We must follow the admission arrangements managed by Leicestershire Authority. Parents are asked to fill in a Leicestershire admission form which is online or collect a form from our school office. All admissions must go through Leicestershire County Council to be given a place for a child here or at any other school. As well as this we need the child’s details on our own white form. Details will be kept on our school computer database but will only be used under the terms of our registration under the Data Protection Act, in connection with the education and welfare of your child.
If the school becomes over-subscribed, the order of priority in allocating places is as follows:
- Pupils who have a Statement of Special Educational Need or children who are in public care.
- Pupils who live in the catchment area.
- Pupils who will have an older brother or sister attending the same school at the same time.
- Pupils who have a serious medical condition or exceptional social or domestic needs.
- Pupils who live nearest to the school.
Follow the link to visit Leicestershire County Council’s Schools Admission page: