We have organised for a new online booking system for our Parents Evenings. Our next event is on Wednesday 8th February & Thursday 9th February for all classes from Foundation to Year 6.
- Please go to: http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/parklandprimary
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake, especially on phones and tablets.
Please login to see which appointments are available, and select one that is convenient for you. You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The system is live from Tuesday 24th January and will be open to take your bookings until 7th February at 5.00pm.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments. You will be shown your child’s teacher and asked to enter your availability. Our booking wizard will use this information to calculate an order for your appointments which is the most efficient.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
* To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record.
* The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
* If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
If you are unable to book at home, please call into the office for special help.
Mrs S Bishop
Dear Parents and Carers
Friday 2nd December is Christmas Decorations Day at Parkland Primary School this year. As usual, all of the children will be getting creative, making Christmas decorations which they will use to decorate the school and their classrooms. Each year group will also be creating their own Christmas tree for our annual Christmas tree competition. This year the theme is Christmas Around the World.
Parents and carers are invited to come and join their child/ children to make decorations at the following times:
9.00am – 10.00am
10.00am – 11.00am
11.00am – 12.00am (Not Foundation Stage)
Please complete the form if you would like to come in to school to join your child/ children. Please could you also indicate times and which class/classes that you would like to get creative in.
We look forward to welcoming you at the school.
We are pleased to advise you that we will be offering a Christmas lunch on Wednesday 14th December. Menu choices are as follows:
Traditional Roast Turkey
with Chipolata, Bacon Roll, Sage and Onion Stuffing and Gravy
Roast Potatoes & Mashed Potatoes, Carrots, Peas & Brussel Sprouts
Festive Cheesy Courgette Bake (V)
All children are invited to take part, therefore, if your child would like to have a Christmas lunch on this date, please fill in the reply slip below and return it to the School office together with your payment. The cost of the Christmas lunch is the usual price of £2.20. Please pay on the School Gateway or by cash / cheque payable to Parkland Primary School.
It is important that you fill in the slip even if your child normally has a school meal or receives Free School Meals.
The School Cook will place her food orders based on the number of slips received. Please ensure that you return the slip no later than Wednesday 23rd November. Any slips returned after this time will not be catered for and will be returned. You will therefore need to provide your child with a packed lunch on that day. Please return one slip per child. We will not be able to provide any extra dinners on this date.
Mrs S Bishop